Dill Feta Scramble
• 2 large eggs, plus 4 large egg whites
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons fresh dill, coarsely chopped, plus more for garnish
• 1 whole-wheat pita (6-inch), halved
In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and egg whites; season with salt and pepper. Whisk in cheese.
In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low. Cook eggs, scraping bottom frequently with a flexible heatproof spatula, until just set, 1 to 2 minutes, stir in dill.
Spoon eggs into pita halves and garnish with more dill. Serves 2.